John Cena Proposes to Nikki Bella : @ WrestleMania 33

John Cena and Bella


John Cena got down on one knee after he and Nikki Bella won the Tab Team March at WrestleMania 33 in Orlando on Sunday, popping the question to his better half of over four years. 

The Miz said Cena was desirous of his association with Maryse and Maryse said Bella was envious of her since she'll never have her own wedding ring.  "Nikki and John's fabricated lives spits on each genuine relationship and it stops now," The Miz said – yet Cena promised to make them pay by wrecking them at Wrestlemania. 

The couple had been dating for a long time, and Cena's hesitance to propose was a piece of the competition that prompted the match at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida. 

After Bella mournfully said yes, the couple shared a sweet hold onto and a kiss as the WrestleMania swarm cheered their endorsement. 

The proposition plainly shocked Bella, however Cena's  social networking sits presents driving up on the WrestleMania occasion may have indicated at what he had arranged. 

Watch John Cena's Proposal to his girlfriend



Cena did only that, yet he likewise had another message for anybody doubting how genuine his relationship is with Bella. When they took care of business, Cena welcomed Bella to the focal point of the ring, got down on one knee and asked her the question everybody  including himself , has been sitting tight to recall, an enthusiastic minute between the two just before Bella went into neck surgery. "Perfectly fine were wheeling you to the OR, you were lustrous and in-and-out, and my last possibility, the latest possible time, I said stop. What's more, I inclined in and I whispered 'would you be able to hear me?' And you said "yes." And I said 'well, I just have one question.' You said 'what is it.' I said 'do you know one day I am going to marry you?' And you said "yes." I simply require you to state "yes" once again." 

Cena popped the question, and to the amazement of everyone, appeared to grapple with the little box in his pocket the whole time. 



"I have been holding up so long to ask you this," Cena advised his lady of the hour to-present, her with genuinely great shake. "Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, will you marry me?" 

"It is such a respect to remain beside the lady I adore, @BellaTwins, at @WrestleMania," he tweeted on Friday, alongside the pair's promotional photo. 

Cena was hitched to Elizabeth Huberdeau from 2009 to 2012 and has communicated his hesitance to get married again on many events.

Comments